WIND INVESTMENT AWARDS
The judging process
Judges will read and pre-score all entry forms, considering any supporting materials submitted. Judges will be asked to give a score for each question within the entry form. These will be combined to give an overall score for each entry. All judges’ pre-scores will then be combined, and only the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlists. Judges will e-meet to discuss the highest scoring entries and then agree on the winner for each category. The shortlists will be announced on Monday 13th March . The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 25th May .
What about confidentiality and impartiality?
To ensure that our awards are impartial, ethical, and transparent, we ask that our judges sign a charter agreeing to:
- dedicate sufficient time to fairly read, judge and score the entries
- delete all judging materials and marks immediately after the judging period
- declare any conflicts of interest
- not allow personal relationships or experiences to influence judging
- keep judging discussions confidential and contained only to the judging panel
- not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone
- not notify anyone that they have won or that they are shortlisted ahead of the official announcements
- not give any feedback to entrants as to why they have not won or were not shortlisted – all requests for feedback must be directed to Tamarindo.